American outsourcing firm Concentrix has won two silver awards for Best Customer Service Team category and CSR Program of the year category for Asia and Australia/New Zealand at the Stevie International Business Awards (IBAs). The latest awards bring the total Stevies for Concentrix to 11. The 2016 competition attracted more than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all types, in more than 60 nations. Concentrix President Chris Carldwell said the awards reflect the company’s differentiation and the impact it makes for its clients, customers, and the local communities that Concentrix supports. Concentrix has a large delivery footprint in India, the Philippines, Europe, Asia/Pacific, North America and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information