Global business process outsourcing (BPO) Concentrix continues to enjoy growth in Davao City as made evident in the expansion of its teams, accounts and clients that it handles. This was the pronouncement of Concentrix Davao Site Director Ellen Jane Ferenal-Garcia, who also revealed plans to build a 450 seating capacity facility in Lanang that will accommodate 900 agents. Garcia added that Concentrix is now actively communicating with at least three potential clients from the US. The decision of the clients could take place in the next month or so. Some of Concentrix’s clients are ending their contracts in Costa Rica and India to transfer to Davao instead. Garcia expressed confidence that President Donald Trump’s pronouncement to pull-out American investments in other countries, including the Philippines, is highly unlikely to happen.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information