Global high-value business services firm Concentrix won an Award for Excellence in Culture Creation at the Golden Globe Tigers Award during a ceremony held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The BPO provider was acknowledged for engaging management in building a culture of excellence within the organization via training programs. Concentrix President Chris Caldwell said the recognition is proof of the company’s unique corporate culture. Concentrix, he said, takes great pride in working at a company that provides high value for its clients. In the Philippines, Concentrix is located in four sites in Metro Manila and in provincial areas, such as Bicol, Cagayan de Oro, Davao and Laguna. It is expanding in the Visayas through an upcoming facility in Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information