Digital interactions and outsourcing firm Conduent Incorporated has earned the recognition of being a ‘Leader’ in the latest PEAK Matrix assessment for Health and Welfare Benefits Administration Outsourcing. The recognition was given by Everest Group, which evaluated service providers based on their overall vision and delivery capabilities, among other criteria. According to Everest Group, Conduent is recognized for the value it delivers to clients, innovation investments and scope of offerings. The company’s ability to provide technology, operations and employee experience support are considered strengths. Conduent’s HR services include technology, operations and consulting solutions to help clients effectively manage their programs while engaging employees in their health, finances and careers. The company serves a majority of Fortune 100 companies and operates around the world, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information