Multilingual and multicultural outsourcing firm Conectys said it will raise the number of its workers by over 40% this year on the back of the growth of its existing clients and from new client wins. The business process outsourcing firm currently has 1,100 operational seats in six offices around the globe. It has six facilities in Belgium, Romania, the Philippines, and Taiwan. The company said the drivers of its growth are its mix of smart locations, excellent talent, as well as its famed “Full Transparency: you see what we see” principle. CEO Arnold Cobbaert said Conectys is looking forward to increasing its employee base and to adding new talented multilinguals to its growing global backbone of dedicated employees. Conectys provides a global footprint and international scale to retail, telecommunications, gaming, healthcare, finance, travel, hospitality, media and entertainment companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information