The Austism Society of the Philippines (ASP) is currently working to help those with autism to help fill positions in various work vacancies, including some in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. To this end, the ASP will hold an Autism works Open House on 9 September in Cebu at the Kite Strings Developmental Center in Barangay Lahug. To qualify for the program, applicants must be 18 years old, with formal autism diagnosis, must be willing to disclose details of their diagnosis to a would-be employer, and must have undergone job-readiness training.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information