Swiss banking giant Credit Suisse is outsourcing 58 IT jobs to HCL Technologies as part of a cost-cutting drive. A Zurich spokeswoman said the current positions would be kept in Zurich for the next 12 months. Staff who are not prepared to sign new contracts with HCL will leave the company. Credit Suisse is planning to cut its Swiss headcount by 1,600 by the end of 2018. The bank employs 17,020 people in Switzerland. It aims to reduce its global headcount of 46,640 staff by 5,500 by the end of this year. The spokeswoman said HCL has an excellent reputation in the market and was selected as a partner following careful evaluation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information