A study by the Nutrition Council in the Davao region is examining whether call center agents are consuming the right amount of calories from their diet. The council has embarked on a study that covers at least 10 food establishments near a business process outsourcing (BPO) office in Davao. Thirty people are being monitored as part of the assessment of the study. Several nutritionists are monitoring and assessing the calorie count of each food serving daily. The study has yet to conclude but Regional Nutrition Program Coordinator Dr. Maria Teresa Ungson was optimistic that the result of the study will have a positive effect on both consumers and business owners. Ungson urged establishments to label each serving with corresponding number of calories.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information