Cagayan Valley’s economy is predicted to further expand with the establishment of a cyber park at the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA). CEZA public relations head Marie Joyce Cayme-Calimag said the ecozone is going to be one of the top 10 best in the world with the establishment of the cyber park that will attract business process outsourcing (BPO) companies. She said Cagayan Valley has the facilities and manpower resources that can accommodate small and medium BPO firms, especially now that the ecozone has IT-BPM facilities. The ecozone’s telecommunications network also boasts one of the best in Asia in terms of latency and capacity, Calimag added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information