Information and analytics firm IHS Markit predicts a rapid employment growth in the IT-BPO sector this year as the sector is expected to continue its rapid growth. Rajiv Biswas, Asia-Pacific chief economist at IHS Markit, said the rapid growth in the IT-BPO industry will continue to boost exports of IT-related services and catalyze the development of office parks in major cities. Biswas projected a moderation in Q4 economic growth to 6.5% to bring the end-2016 average to 6.8%. Nine of 10 financial institutions that participated in an Inquirer survey expected a lower Q4 GDP expansion than the better-than-expected 7.1% growth posted in Q3.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information