Information and analytics firm IHS Markit predicts a rapid employment growth in the IT-BPO sector this year as the sector is expected to continue its rapid growth. Rajiv Biswas, Asia-Pacific chief economist at IHS Markit, said the rapid growth in the IT-BPO industry will continue to boost exports of IT-related services and catalyze the development of office parks in major cities. Biswas projected a moderation in Q4 economic growth to 6.5% to bring the end-2016 average to 6.8%. Nine of 10 financial institutions that participated in an Inquirer survey expected a lower Q4 GDP expansion than the better-than-expected 7.1% growth posted in Q3.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information