Texas-headquartered contact center services provider Datamark has recently inaugurated its new service delivery center in Mumbai, India. The site now employs about 300 data processing staff but has capacity for 750 BPO and contact center employees across three shifts. The opening was part of Datamark’s efforts to meet the growing needs of domestic and international clients. Datamark president Bill Randag said the opening in Mumbai expands the company’s capacity to provide clients with a wide range of business services. Datamark also has offices in the Philippines, China, Africa, and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information