A number of Davao and Cebu businesses have expressed interest in the 72-hectare new township development that Megaworld Corporation is developing in Iloilo according to the city’s business park staff. The new township development includes state-of-the-art BPO office towers that have already received a lot of inquiries from established Davao and Cebu businesses. The P35bn project has already attracted hotels, commercial establishments and BPOs, said Iloilo Business Park senior leasing manager Denisse C. Malong. At present, Iloilo is home to several BPO companies enjoying both perks from PEZA and the Board of Investments, and also local government incentives.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information