Open Access BPO, one of the Philippines’ fastest-growing outsourcing firms, is sending three employees to the TCS New York City Marathon on November 6, 2016. The runners are sponsored USD5,000 each as a pledge to Ryan’s Run, a charity partner of the marathon that seeks to help children and adults with physical disabilities. The three employees, Alberto Agulto, Clint Ortiz, and Leo Peñas, will represent Open Access BPO in the event that will also see Filipino personalities Anne Curtis and Kim Atienza running. Open Access CEO Benjamin Davidowitz said that the three employees will experience one of the greatest sporting events in the world for the first time. Open Access BPO has offices in Makati City, the Philippines and Taipei, Taiwan, employing more than 800 people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information