The average leasing rate per square meter for mixed-use properties including for BPO spaces has not increased substantially during the past five years, according to the Association of Mixed-Use Property Developers (AMPD). Its external vice president for industry promotions, John Irene Del Campo, said the leasing rate of BPO spaces in Davao City still remains competitive and attractive. Del Campo added that Manila and Cebu rates are much higher at P700 and above per square meter depending on the location. The average rent in Davao City is P400 to P500 per square meter. Available space for office, BPO and commercial in Davao is now at 20,175 sqm of which 19,256 sqm is suitable for BPO space.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information