The P1.86-billion business process outsourcing (BPO) facility of Eton Properties in Edsa is one of the investment commitments approved by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) in the first four months of this year. The BPO facility in Eton Centris along Edsa joins other projects worth P48.8 billion that have been approved by PEZA so far. ProFriend’s P2.64-billion Suntech IT park in Cavite also received approval from the authority. PEZA director general Lilia de Lima said investment pledges so far involved 208 projects, 85 of which were IT-related. These IT projects account for P9 billion in investment commitment as of end April this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information