Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon Inc, which operates outsourcing locations in the US, the Philippines, Guyana and Mexico, has acquired another contact center services company in the US. Qualfon announced that it acquired Texas-based contact center firm Culture Service Growth (CSG) although it did not disclose terms. The acquisition, according to Qualfon, is part of its growth strategy to expand services in additional industries and add companies with a similar ‘person-first’ culture. Qualfon has more than 12,500 employees in various outsourcing locations, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information