A survey conducted by business process outsourcing firm Accenture has revealed that workers are not scared to fail in their jobs if the work environment upholds a culture of equality. The poll, called “Getting to Equal 2019”, showed that nearly 9 in 10, or 89%, of the respondents are not afraid of failure in the most equal of workplaces. On the other hand, only 49% said they are not afraid to fail in less equal settings. Ambe Tierro, senior managing director of Accenture Philippines, explained in an interview with ANC that this means workers are more driven when the environment encourages them to do more, particularly when there is equal treatment. According to her, workers nowadays have grown experimental, trying out new ideas, and are empowered to air their grievances and views.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information