Derek Gallimore, founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, the world’s only online outsourcing marketplace, is set to speak at Asia BPM Summit 2019, the largest non-aligned event for the BPO and shared services sector in Southeast Asia. Gallimore joins a list of expert panelists and presenters for the one-day event that seeks to discuss if the BPO / shared service sector is charging ahead to be the economic pillar of the economy. Other key speakers for the event are PLDT Alpha first vice-president and head Vic Tria, DICT executive consultant Monchito Ibrahim, Sitel general manager Haidee Enriquez, and Microsoft country COO Christian Lim. According to the event’s website, Gallimore has built the world’s largest platform and marketplace for outsourcing, specifically promoting Philippines outsourcing to the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information