Even with their increased investments in security tools, many organizations in the world remain hounded by cyber threats, a report said. As a result, such organizations have resorted to outsourcing their services. According to the Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report (WISR), published by Netscout, there is a clear and urgent necessity for firms to streamline operational security processes amid the emergence of threats. In fact, its survey showed that 92% of respondents had sought to reduce complexity. Aside from the operational challenges, these firms are also facing difficulty in hiring and retaining skilled personnel, along with a lack of headcount and resources. These were listed as top challenges faced by security leaders. The recent report highlights the growing dependence on outsourced services. In fact, a third of the enterprises were found to be outsourcing at least a part of their security operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information