ePerformax Contact Centers and BPO has opened a new branch in Roxas City, province of Capiz, marking the entry of the first outsourcing firm to operate in the city. The Roxas City branch is the third for ePerformax in the country. The BPO firm opened in Manila in 2002 and then in Cebu City in 2007. Former Senator Mar Roxas said ePerformax will be the first call center in Capiz to provide job opportunities for local residents. ePerformax provides support for its English-speaking customers around the globe. The new facility will also house the ePerformax Global Communications and Management Academy (GCMA). Teresa Hartsaw, ePERFORMAX president and chief executive officer, said they look forward to the company becoming a long-term partner in growing and developing Roxas City. Mike Turner, ePerformax Roxas vice president and general manager, said the GCMA is part of the company’s continuing strategy to invest in its people so they are ready for the evolution in BPO services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information