IT-BPO and finances firms will soon find doing business in Central Luzon a safer strategic choice after ePLDT launched its disaster-proof data center in Clark. This was according to Nerisse Ramos, ePLDT Group Chief Operating Officer. Ramos made the pronouncement following the inauguration of Vitro Clark, ePLDT’s ninth data center that can withstand any disaster. ePLDT’s initial investment in the facility is about P1.3bn. It was designed and built based on seismic zone 4 standards, enabling the center to withstand earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the Richter scale. Ramos said Vitro Clark can help companies in various sectors that have been expanding their operations north of Manila.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information