Integreon, a provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support solutions, has announced the appointment of Rachita Maker as head of the company’s growing legal process outsourcing (LPO) operations in India. Maker, an LPO industry veteran, will oversee LPO solution design, service delivery, and process improvement and automation, based in Mumbai. She will report to Mark Gross, Integreon’s LPO Global Head. Previously Maker served as a member of the founding management team at Pangea3, from 2005 through 2013, where she worked closely with the company’s co-CEOs to set up and manage their LPO operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information