Vista Land’s Starmalls Inc has announced plans to put up offices beside some of its malls around the country to take advantage of the strong business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. Starmalls, one of the major shopping mall retailers in the Philippines, is adding 350,615 sqm of GFA, 220,000 sqm of which is already available this year. Starmall plans to add 135,000 sqm of GFA in 2017 and another 300,000 sqm in 2018, bringing total GFA to 1.3 million sqm by end of 2018. Starmall currently operates in 12 locations around the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information