US management consulting and research firm Everest Group has identified Accenture, IBM, GEP, and Infosys as Leaders and Star Performers in the Everest Group Procurement Outsourcing (PO) BPO Service Provider Landscape with Services PEAK Matrix TM Assessment 2018. It also named seven other companies as major contenders this year. These include TCS, Capgemini, Genpact, WNS, Wipro, Corbus and HCL. Accenture said it was named a Leader in both market impact (market adoption, portfolio mix, value delivered) and vision and capability (vision & strategy, scope of services, innovation & investments, delivery footprint). The report analyzed the global procurement outsourcing service provider landscape in 2018, classifying 13 procurement outsourcing service providers into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. Named in the Aspirants category were Aegis and Aquanima.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information