Acting on its commitment to open offices outside of Metro Manila, Florida-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm iQor has opened a new facility in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, the company’s 11th in the country. iQor Sta. Rosa is expected to create 2,000 new jobs. Located in the PEZA zone, iQor Sta. Rosa occupies four floors beside SM Sta. Rosa mall. In addition to office space, the site also has sleeping quarters, a gym, game room and health clinic. The site is expected to go fully operational in August of this year and will make up part of the company’s target of hiring a total of 20,000 people by the end of 2018. iQor has a corporate philosophy of “Work Closer to Home”, which aims to bring offices outside of the expensive, business-congested areas of Metro Manila and closer to areas where its employees are likely to live.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information