Philippine property developer Anchor Land has broken ground for Cosmo Suites in Pasay City, a P1.5 billion bedspace development that targets employees of the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector in the area. The development is part of the P5 billion that Anchor Land has earmarked for urban bedspacing projects that will provide 10,000 beds to BPO workers in urban areas in three years’ time. Cosmo Suites is a 16-storey twin-tower project housing more than 800 units from 22-32 square meters. In a statement, the developer said the property will offer 3,000 beds mainly catering to young professionals from the BPO sector as well as employees of hotels and casinos in the Bay Area. Office developers are currently pushing to develop more projects in the Bay Area to take advantage of the growing demand for leasable space, especially by offshore gaming operators.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information