Everise, a Singapore-based company owned by Sunrise BPO Pte has acquired a majority stake in Hyperlab, a conversational AI company from Malaysia. Everise CEO Sudhir Agarwal said the acquisition is to help the firm drive innovation and disruption in the BPO industry. By leveraging Hyperlab’s expertise in automating customer support and sales at scale, Everise will be able to deliver increasing efficiency for its clients, while continuing to meet ever-growing customer expectations. Hyperlab’s conversational AI platform allows enterprises to automate and elevate both customer experience and employee experience. Fusing robotic process automation with AI, natural language processing, speech recognition and contextual awareness, Hyperlab creates a digital workforce that will complement and empower customer service teams globally. Everise has an outsourcing center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information