Nasdaq-listed outsourcing and analytics company EXL has announced the appointment of Nagaraja Srivatsan to the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer. Based at EXL’s corporate headquarters in New York, Srivatsan will oversee sales and marketing, EXL consulting and strategy. He will also join EXL’s Executive Committee. Prior to EXL, Srivatsan was Senior Vice President and Venture Partner at Cognizant, where he spent 14 years holding various senior leadership roles. EXL Vice Chairman and CEO Rohit Kapoor said Srivatsan’s deep understanding of digital and as-a-service solutions will help EXL continue to develop differentiated offerings within the company’s core domains.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information