Accenture will continue to provide to Microsoft finance and accounting (F&A) and procurement business process services in the next seven years. This, after Microsoft awarded Accenture a contract extension through 2025. The original contract was awarded in 2007. Accenture will continue to provide Microsoft with procurement, accounts payable, financial and accounting services for its more than 120 subsidiaries worldwide. Sean McNamara, managing director for Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology business, said the company’s relationship with Microsoft is one of the industry’s great examples of what two organizations can achieve in a long-term, sustained collaboration that is focused on driving business outcomes.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information