ExlService, a provider of decision analytics, operations management, outsourcing, business transformation and IT services, posted revenues of USD177.3m in its most recent quarter. The figure compares to analysts expectations of USD175.93m and was 6.9% higher from the same quarter last year. ExlService Holdings provides business process solutions. It operates 19 operations centers in India six operations centers in the United States five operations centers in the Philippines and one operations center in Bulgaria Romania and the Czech Republic respectively.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information