Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), a back-office service provider, announced plans to make acquisitions in Latin America to build digital capabilities. The Indian firm, which also operates BPO centers in the Philippines, said it plans to expand on-shore delivery in the region through the acquisitions. Partha DeSarkar, HGS chief executive officer, said the company would now focus on building capabilities in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Digital, and Analytics. HGS has recently acquired firms in the Philippines and Canada to build new capabilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information