The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce (Philippines) Inc (FICCI) is seeking closer economic cooperation between New Delhi and Manila. This was revealed by Rex Daryanani, FICCI president, in an interview with reporters. Among others, Daryanani said India and the Philippines can boost partnerships in the sectors of information technology, business process outsourcing and pharmaceutical. The FICCI chief said India has invited President Rodrigo Duterte to go on a state visit to the South Asian country. Daryanani mentioned that Indian businessmen are optimistic with the growth of the country under the Duterte administration.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information