Mindanao-based international contact center Six Eleven Global Services is eyeing the Chinese market for its online language tutorial services. This was revealed by CEO Michael Bian, adding that the company is going to teach English to Chinese children aged five to 10. China is a new potential market for Six Eleven because a vast majority of business process outsourcing and call center work is directed towards the US. Six Eleven, established in 2005, provides inbound and outbound outsourcing services, including telemarketing, sales, inbound customer support and retention using voice or chat. Bian said the company launched the service last week and the client base is expected to grow at the beginning of next year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information