An Israeli IT executive has expressed confidence that companies will be able to fight off the effects of artificial intelligence (AI) by following an automation roadmap properly. Truelogic chief executive officer Itamar Gero said AI is not going to be a threat if companies have their own automation roadmap. This way, companies will be able to reap the benefits of automation instead of become irrelevant. Gero, who is also president of the Israel Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, said automation is good in a way if companies harness it correctly. Gero’s TrueLogic offers a number of web services including search engine optimization, web design, social media marketing, content marketing and reputation management.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information