Global outsourcing firm Integreon is now owned by Hong Kong-based private equity firm NewQuest Capital Partners which made the acquisition from LiveIt Investments and Actis. Integreon, which operates delivery centers in the US, UK, India, China, the Philippines and South Africa, will now become part of NewQuest which is Asia’s leading secondaries private equity platform. Financial details of the transactions were not disclosed. NewQuest partner and COO Amit Gupta said the Integreon transaction is an exciting opportunity to invest in a global leader with attractive growth prospects. Integreon provides legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, corporate legal departments, corporate marketing and strategy groups, financial institutions and professional services firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information