Business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Firstsource Solutions Limited reported a 1.3% decline in revenues in the second quarter of this year, from a year earlier, to Rs8.73bn (USD135m). The India-headquartered BPO firm, which also operates a contact center in the Philippines, further said that its consolidated net profit in Q2 ended September declined 3.5% from a year earlier to Rs688m. RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group and Firstsource Solutions Chairman Sanjiv Goenka said the revenue and profit numbers have put the company on an upward trajectory. He added that they will continue their pursuit for excellence and deliver enhanced customer experienced. Firstsource had 19,194 employees as of 30 September 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information