More than 100 employee volunteers from all 34 sites of Convergys in the Philippines recently attended storytelling workshops in Manila and Cebu. The workshops enabled the Convergys employees to learn how to effectively engage young children in storytelling as part of its Give a Bag of Hope campaign. The workshops were spearheaded by publishing house and literacy advocate Adarna House and attended by members of the outsourcing company’s training division. Those who attended the workshops will in turn train other volunteer storytellers in their represented sites when Give a Bag of Hope Year 2 takes place in August.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information