Fujitsu has officially opened a new office in Cebu, serving as an extension of the company’s global delivery center (GDC) in Manila. The new office in Cebu, located in Cebu Business Park, was officially opened by Arlene Gregorio, head of Fujitsu’s GDC in the Philippines; Hidenori Furuta, executive vice president and head of global delivery; and Monchito Ibrahim, undersecretary of the DICT. The teams working in Cebu will initially focus on providing Fujitsu customers with support in business application development. Gregorio said the GDC are strategically located to offer customers access to consistently high quality service and pool of dynamic and talented workers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information