Global IT and business process services firm CGI and Rio Tinto Aluminium have renewed their technology and application management outsourcing contract. The estimated value of the contract renewals and expansion is approximately USD30m. Under the expansion of the 30+ year partnership, CGI will deliver digital services for Rio Tinto’s Aluminium Operational Center. CGI will is expected to enable Rio Tinto to better respond to clients’ evolving expectations and deliver personalized products. CGI has more than 70,000 workers serving thousand of clients from offices and delivery centers around the world, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information