Gartner Inc has named Tata Consultancy Services (TSC) as a leader in its “Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services (DCO/IUS), North America” report. The recognition was based on the evaluation of 19 providers, including TCS, which deliver DCO/IUS worth more than USD16bn in annual revenue. TCS said its position as a leader is a result of the active implementation of its cognitive computing solution, ignio, as a cloud-based SaaS model. Additionally, TCS has invested significantly in datacenter space in Canada. Gartner analysts noted that providers designated as Leaders perform skillfully, have a clear vision of the market’s direction, develop competencies to maintain their leadership and they shape the market rather than follow it.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information