Japanese business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Relia Inc has agreed to acquire the customer relationship management (CRM) business of SPi Global in the Philippines, United States and Nicaragua. SPi CRM is the largest independent CRM outsourcing provider in the Philippines. It has more than 10,000 employees in 11 locations, serving clients across various industries. SPi Global President and CEO Maulik Parekh will continue to lead the SPi CRM business after the transaction. Relia is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and has over 30 BPO centers in Japan, China, Thailand and Vietnam.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information