The acquisition of Genfour by Accenture will strengthen the firm’s presence in the intelligent automation space, on which the company has dedicated considerable resources, says Manish Sharma, group operating officer at Accenture Operations. He disclosed that intelligent automation is transforming the way businesses across industries operate—driving new levels of productivity, innovation, compliance, quality user experiences, and improved decision making. Accenture acquired Wales-based automation consulting and business process firm Genfour for an undisclosed sum. This new addition will be integrated into Accenture’s Center of Excellence for Intelligent Automation in the UK. Accenture is a leading global professional services company with presence in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information