Business process outsourcing firm Genpact posted a 6% growth in revenues in 2017 to USD2.74bn, with the fourth quarter contributing USD734m, the company said in a statement. Global client BPO revenues in 2017 were up 13% to USD2.09bn and generated double-digit adjusted EPS growth. ‘Tiger’ NV Tyagarajan, Genpact’s president and CEO, said the strategic investments that the company is making in digital, domain, and talent drove 25% growth in transformation services revenues from its global clients. New bookings were approximately USD2.80bn, up 5% from USD2.65bn in 2016. Cash generated from operations was USD359m in the full year 2017, up 4% from the full year 2016.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information