Global business process management firm Genpact is acquiring Rage Frameworks, an automation technology and services company providing Artificial Intelligence (AI) services, for a still undisclosed amount. The acquisition forms part of Genpact’s investments in leading technologies as it seeks to drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligence operations for its clients. Genpact president and CEO NV Tyagarajan said elements of human expertise and machine intelligence will be critical to gain and sustain competitive advantage. When the acquisition is complete, Genpact will embed Rage’s AI in its business operations, allowing clients to generate insights and drive decisions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information