Process Synergy Inc (PROSYNC), the business process outsourcing (BPO) company of San Miguel Corporation (SMC), has announced plans to expand further in the Philippines and grow its client base. PROSYNC, which has over 700 team members across three delivery centers in Ortigas, Eastwood, and Iloilo, is steadily carving its own niche despite the increasingly competitive BPO space. The company was established as the San Miguel Group’s contact center in 2006, handling customer inquiries for various SMC businesses. PROSYNC offers customer service, finance and accounting, end-to-end sales order management, procurement support services, loyalty card operations, human resources, payroll, training and quality management, and workforce management.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information