Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has announced the opening of a 300-workstation contact center in Australia, targeting global technology brands in the Australia and New Zealand market. Teleperformance, which operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines, expects its Australia site to double in size by 2017 through growth with both local and global companies. Teleperformance’s Australia site is located 16 kilometers outside of Melbourne in Burwood, Victoria. Paulo Cesar Salles Vasques, worldwide CEO of Teleperformance Group, said the opening in Australia plays an important role in driving Teleperformance’s continued and expanding support for the ANZ market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information