Global Gateway Clark, a rising modern city in Central Luzon, is set to accommodate more multinational corporations, including business process outsourcing (BPO) firms, airline companies, healthcare businesses, and transportation facilities. Michael Russell, president of Global Gateway Development Corp., said that the ultra-modern city is completely livable and disaster-ready, which is ideal for BPO firms. This 177-hectare business center that sits at the crossroads of North Luzon Expressway and Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway will feature an Aeropark that will be home to research and development, modeling and simulation as well as IT center, BPO campuses, and educational facilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information