Qualfon, provider of contact center, back-office, and business process outsourcing services, is set to hire additional employees in Bonner County, Idaho. This as Coeur d’Alene site director Graham Johnson shared that the company’s client forecasts are increasing. He said that for three sites in Idaho alone, Qualfon will be hiring 300 people. The company has an average of about 40 new employees being hired every couple months. Founded in 1995, the company operates from Colorado, Texas, Idaho, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Washington, the Philippines, Guyana, and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information