The global healthcare IT outsourcing market will continue to grow on the back of the lack of in-house IT professionals and the growing need of healthcare firms to reduce operational costs by integrating IT solutions, among others. According to Market Research Engine, the market could exceed USD50bn by 2020, although it warns that various factors, such as rising incidences of data breach and language barriers, could hamper the market’s growth. The firm also identifies Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, Infosys, TCS, and Wipro as among the most active players in the healthcare IT outsourcing market currently.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information