Global IT and outsourcing giant Accenture is scheduled to post its fiscal Q4 results on 28 September, with analysts saying the company will post higher results. According to latest analysis, Accenture could report earnings of USD1.46 per share against the USD1.31 per share during the same period last year. The company’s stock has been performing well this year due to a string of four consecutive positive earnings reports. So far this year, Accenture’s stock is up an impressive 18%. In the Philippines, Accenture is one of the top five companies that Filipinos aspire to work for due to job security, according to a survey conducted by online job search firm Jobstreet.com.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information